You may be looking to raise funds for the first time or you may have taken your business through this process before. Either way there is a bewildering array of options available to you no matter what you are seeking capital for, whether it is private equity, venture capital, high street bank, mezzanine, debt funds, asset backed lenders, challenger banks, etc.
How we can help
With the myriad of finance options available on the market, the challenge for business owners is to find the right funding package to suit their needs and ambitions.
Our corporate finance and debt advisory teams have accompanied many businesses at different stages to help them through a fundraising process that includes
- Advice on various funding options including quantum, pricing and other key terms for growth capital, funding acquisitions or refinancing/restructuring a business;
- Viability study/business planning;
- Preparation and presentation of electronic dataroom and detailed financial databook;
- Manage detailed negotiations including covenant calculation and negotiation;
- Review of legals and close liaison with your chosen lawyers providing commercial, financial and tax input; and
- Project management to completion
Our vast experience has enabled us to have a deep understanding of the debt options available to our clients as well as building strong relationship with private equity firms, banks, high net worth individuals and other lenders. A hands-on understanding of a business owner’s strategy and aims is critical to matching with the most appropriate source of funding for that situation. The experience of our team is of supporting clients through anticipating future economic conditions and delivering innovative solutions from an increasingly complex and diverse funding market.