HMT LLP is extremely proud to have been shortlisted as finalist in all five categories we are eligible for at the upcoming Thames Valley Deal Awards 2020.
The Business Magazine has announced the finalists for the Thames Valley Deal Awards 2020, and HMT is delighted to have been nominated in every category we are eligible for, including both Corporate Finance and Due Diligence Teams of the Year and Corporate Finance Advisor of the Year for Managing Partner, Andrew Thomson.
In addition, three deals we advised on in 2019 have also been shortlisted in their respective categories:
- the merger of Connect Managed Services and G3 Communications
- the MBO of Amberjack backed by LDC; and
- the acquisition of Payroll Business Solutions by CIPHR.
HMT would like to congratulate the other finalists all of whom we have worked with in the past year:
- CIPHR, Amberjack and Connect Managed Services for their nominations for Deal of the Year;
- Apiary Capital, LDC, BGF, Inflexion and NVM who are shortlisted for Private Equity Firm of the Year;
- HSBC, Gateley, Leumi ABL, HCR Law and Osborne Clarke for their nominations in their respective categories; and
- Our client CIPHR who has been nominated for Management Team of the Year.
The winners of each category will be announced at the Thames Valley Deal Awards 2020 ceremony, which will take place on 26th March at the Madejski Stadium in Reading. The Awards are the biggest deals event in the Thames Valley, bringing together leading corporate finance advisors, lawyers, bankers, private equity investors, accountants, and funding specialists from across the region.
In the past 12 months, HMT has advised on over 30 transactions with an aggregate value of over £400 million. HMT’s nominations in every category we are eligible for at these awards are a testament to the strong year achieved in 2019 by all of our teams, and further confirm our position as the leading transactional team in the Thames Valley.
We thank all our clients for their support and look forward to continuing to deliver market leading transactions throughout 2020.